- Location: Leicester, Leicestershire
- Salary: £10.9 - £10.9 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Concierge to work in Leicester. This position is initially for a period of 5 months and is paying £10.90 per hour. The role will involve working night shifts.
You will generally be lone working, providing an onsite presence in the supported accommodation service(s) when colleagues and teams are not on site, ensuring the safety and security of the building and its customers. You will develop and maintain good relationships with neighbours ensuring we have safer local communities during the night.
- Ensure the building(s) and customers are always secure, by regularly monitoring CCTV, patrolling at regular intervals, and providing a holistic service to customers out of hours. Positive contact is maintained with neighbours and the local community.
- Challenging behaviours of vulnerable and complex customers are managed in a person-centred way, by negotiating with and influencing them to make the right choices.
- Anti-social behaviour is managed by working holistically to prevent any incidents. Where these do occur, by working in a person-centred way, these are de-escalated and managed appropriately.
- Ensuring the tenancy and house rules are adhered to (and enforced where required), ensuring the services are managed in a consistent way.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.