Job Reference: 61273
Housing Development Assistant
- Cardiff, Cardiff
- £11.18 - £13.98 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Development Assistant to work in Cardiff. This position is initially for a period of 12 months and is paying £11.18 per hour (PAYE) or £13.98 (umbrella) per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
To provide administrative and technical support to the Housing Development Team and contribute to the efficient and effective performance of the Council’s Housing Development Programme.
- To provide high-level administrative support to the Housing Development Team. Duties include filing, photocopying, archiving, data entry, answering the telephone and taking messages and arranging appointments for team members.
- To undertake the provision of a minute taking service and the preparation of rooms for meetings.
- Collating information and issuing documents and letters to own or other teams and customers.
- Proactively dealing with internal or external queries from other departments, tenants, suppliers, or customers and if necessary, passing the query on appropriately.
- Entering and processing purchase orders and invoices and checking supplies/deliveries against invoices on the Council’s electronical purchase order system.
- Ensure insurance certificates are up to date for all Consultants and Contractors.
- Ensure all Housing Development project files and records are maintained and up to date.
- Collating and ensuring new build property information is uploaded to the Asset Management database.
- Assist with the preparation of funding claims to Welsh Government.
- Supporting practical completion and handovers, ensuring relevant pre- and post-handover paperwork and tasks are prepared and completed on time and as required.
- Assist the Housing Development Team members in the organisation, promotion and administration of new scheme completions.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 2 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.