Job Reference: 56731
Housing Estate Officer
- Blyth, Northumberland
- £13.18 - £16.01 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Estate Officer to work with the Housing Service in Blyth. This position is initially for a period of 5 months and is paying from £13.18 – £16.01 per hour (PAYE and Umbrella payment options available).
- Responsible for delivering and developing a high quality, responsive housing service that focuses on positive customer outcomes and satisfaction whilst meeting the needs and aspirations of the local community.
- Responsible for the day to day management of a specific area within a neighbourhood ensuring excellent service delivery through maintaining a high profile on the estate.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the GRT sites ensuring excellent service delivery through maintaining a high profile on them and delivering site management service ensuring the provision of a high quality, responsive and customer focused service which meets Council and company objectives.
- Deliver the Housing Management service ensuring the provision of a high quality, responsive and customer focused service which meets Council and company objectives.
- Effective management of the Housing Management Service within a defined area.
- To carry out visits to all tenants on a regular, planned basis to identify and assist with any issues that may support the sustainability of the tenancy
- Responsible for planning and conducting regular inspections of the neighbourhood in partnership with customers, Councillors, Police and Local Services. Develop a continuous action plan to ensure that the neighbourhoods are maintained as safe and attractive places.
- Actively develop and promote resident engagement at a neighbourhood level, attending meetings and other activities where appropriate including those which occur outside of normal office hours.
- Responsible for the matching of properties and then arranging and carrying out accompanied viewings.
- Responsible for allocating and signing up new tenants to all properties within a defined patch of properties, Ensure all sign ups of new tenancies and garage tenancies are carried out in a timely manner to maximise rental income and minimise potential rent loss.
- Carry out effective day to day management of the GRT sites.and carry out visits to all licence holders on a regular, planned basis to identify and assist with any issues that may support the sustainability of their licence.
- Qualifications: Good standard of education to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: References covering the last 2 years. Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.