Job Reference: 60977
Housing Management Assistant
- Southampton, Hampshire
- £11.59 - £14.43 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Management Assistant to work in Southampton. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £11.59 (PAYE) or £14.43 (umbrella) per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
To provide an efficient, comprehensive, and caring tenancy and estate management service to all tenants and leaseholders without favour or bias.
To deal with individual issues residents have, assisting them in accordance with Council policy.
To be accountable to the Assistant District Housing Manager by participation in a team dedicated to the comprehensive and sensitive management of their patch.
To support the work carried out by the Housing Management Officers.
- To foster good landlord/tenant relationships and to ensure compliance by the City Council and its tenants with the terms of the tenancy agreement.
- To maintain accurate information on the Council’s housing management system (in particular using customer services) on tenancy issues relating to individual properties/tenants, and using customer services as a tool for managing case work. This requires considerable amounts of data input.
- The use of File Director for storing tenancy records – an electronic filing system which has to be maintained with incoming information from tenants, and used to keep tenancy records – which at various times have to be retrieved for casework. This scanning and imaging system requires accuracy to ensure that records are kept correctly, accurately, and are held securely – there is a need for accurate keyboard skills, and knowledge of the operation of the MFD.
- To take initial phone calls and deal with initial enquiries from residents, being able to answer questions in relation to tenancy and estate management. Passing on more complicated issues to the relevant Officer. . To log multiple contacts on IWORLD for estate management issues and accurate input of documents scanned onto File Director. Data input is a major feature of the post.
- To assist customers in the bidding process for Homebid, making bids on their behalf as required.
- To book signs ups in a timely fashion to ensure that void turn round times are kept to a minimum.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: 2 years written references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.