Housing Management Coordinator
- Location: Norfolk, Norfolk
- Salary: £11.51 - £11.51 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Lone working as a housing manager for properties at Barnards Yard Norwich. We provide housing to 9 customers, support customers to manage tenancies, arrears, managing ASB, maintenance reporting, and move on to independent accommodation. Good knowledge of housing, IT use
As a Housing Support Coordinator, you will work with a customer group that includes young people, domestic abuse, learning disabilities, mental health, social inclusion. The service delivers purely Housing Management but work alongside partner agencies who deliver the support.
- To co-ordinate rent and service charge collection to ensure that all housing management income is collected effectively and processed through appropriate systems in a timely manner.
- To ensure the service achieves maximum occupancy through effective void and maintenance management and enforcing tenancy conditions.
- To ensure Home Group properties, whether owned or leased, and the surrounding environment is safe and secure; conducive for effective client engagement and support and supports cohesive neighbour and community relations.
- To ensure health and safety and property maintenance standards are met.
- To ensure Service Level Agreements with 3rd party care and support providers are adhered to.
- To work as a member of an area team to provide an effective housing management service to clients of Stonham and 3rd party care and support services.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within the Housing Sector
- Compliance: DBS check
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified, and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work, and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity, and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250.
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.