Job Reference: 58677
Housing Management Coordinator – Alexander Court
- Harrow Weald, Greater London
- £11.25 - £11.25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Management Coordinator to work with an Older Persons Service in Harrow, London. This role is initially for a period of around 3 months and is paying £11.25 per hour.
The service houses people over the age of 60 who live in self-contained flats in this independent living scheme. The role would include general Housing Management duties such as reporting repairs, filling voids, ensuring H&S compliance and the general running of a service. There is an office on site and access to kitchen and restroom. The ideal candidate will be expected to work on site Monday to Friday between the hours of 9.00am and 6.00pm. The post is for 37.5 hours a week, there are no rotas or sleep-ins.
- To co-ordinate rent and service charge collection to ensure that all housing management income is collected effectively and processed through appropriate systems in a timely manner.
- To ensure the service achieves maximum occupancy through effective void and maintenance management and enforcing tenancy conditions.
- To ensure Home Group properties, whether owned or leased, and the surrounding environment is safe and secure; conducive for effective client engagement and support and also supports cohesive neighbour and community relations.
- To ensure health and safety and property maintenance standards are met.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.