Job Reference: 60326
Housing Management Coordinator – Capel House
- Watford, Hertfordshire
- £11.25 - £11.25 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Management Coordinator to work in Watford. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £11.25 per hour.
- To coordinate rent and service charge collection to ensure that all housing management income is collected effectively and processed through appropriate systems in a timely manner.
- To ensure the service achieves maximum occupancy through effective void and maintenance management and enforcing tenancy conditions.
- To ensure the organisations properties, whether owned or leased, and the surrounding environment is safe and secure; conducive for effective client engagement and support and also supports cohesive neighbour and community relations.
- To ensure health and safety and property maintenance standards are met.
- To ensure Service Level Agreements with 3rd party care and support providers are adhered to.
- To work as a member of an area team to provide an effective housing management service to clients of Stonham and 3rd party care and support services.
Experience: Experience of working within supported/social housing, property management or care/criminal justice setting.
Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.