Housing Management – Senior Care Housing Support Office
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Salary: £0 - £0 per annum
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Jake Benham
Seven Resourcing are currently seeking a Senior Care & Housing Support Officer to work within Birmingham City Council. This is a full time role, paying £15 p/h.
Location: Willow Gardens, Harvest Road, Rowley Regis, B65 8FG
To promote a service that meets the needs of those people who use our service.
To enable people who use our service to access services appropriate to their needs whilst maximising independence.
– Provide practical support and guidance to our front-line care and support team through on the job observational supervision.
– Provide management cover in the absence of the Extra Care Manager/ Assistant Manager and Support Team Manager where required.
– Undertake Duty Management tasks as defined on a rota basis.
You will require:
– NVQ Level 2 in Care or equivalent.
– Minimum of 2 years working with vulnerable adults, adults with disabilities. Adults with dementia.
– Knowledge of the Care Standards, KLOES’s and CQC inspection framework.
– Good awareness of Extra Care Services both social care and the housing management aspects.
Working at Seven Resourcing:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Resourcing. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.