Job Reference: 58535
- Dundee, Dundee City
- £12.53 - £12.53 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a Housing Manager to work in Dundee. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £12.53 per hour. The role is full-time and involves working from Monday – Friday (9am-5pm).
This is a housing manager role with a strong focus on income recovery. This can be a home based working role, and will have a little bit of travel required to visit with customers on occasion, the post holder will manage their own diary. The patch covers mainly the arrears in the croydon area but the will include looking after other areas also when the need arises.
- Lead a small team of operational colleagues to deliver excellent services; this could include Housing Assistants, Supported Housing Management Coordinators, Apprentices, Cleaners, and/or Handypersons.
- Be a subject matter expert in an area of specialism, leading within your patch and coaching other colleagues in relation to your area of expertise; this could include but is not limited to income management and anti-social behaviour.
- The delivery of core housing services and achievement of key performance indicators for; allocations and lettings, ASB, voids, arrears, gas service access, repairs fulfilment, estate inspections, complaints and customer satisfaction.
- Working with colleagues to gain access to our properties when required, for example to ensure H&S requirements are met. Doing your part to ‘Get Us To Green’!
- Working collaboratively with Development in the delivery of new homes and with the After Care Team to ensure any snags or niggles after handover are fixed quickly for our new customers.
- Creation of a robust annual Community Patch Plan to enable customers in your community patch to thrive and grow as a community.
- Managing estates to maintain standards, including carrying out regular inspections; involving our stakeholders and your customers as a means to identify any repairs, improvements, health and safety concerns or other issues to sustain excellent communities where people choose to live.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.