Job Reference: 58631
- Dundee, Dundee City
- £12.53 - £12.53 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Housing Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity in Dundee.
As a Housing Manager you will visit customers as required and make decisions determining the best course of action in carrying out Housing Management.
- Respond to requests from property colleagues on supporting individuals and/or groups of customers with initiatives that address their needs and improve their quality of life opportunities
- Manage estates to maintain standards, including carrying out regular inspections with our stakeholders and customers
- Support active customer groups
- Experience: 1+ years working in social care management settings.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.