Job Reference: 59141
- Durham, County Durham
- £18 - £36 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
You’ll be working across Teesside, Sunderland and Durham. 12 weeks. Duties: Generic Housing Management across the County Durham area, arrears management, void and allocations management, estate management including estate inspections, anti-social behavior management. Exceptional Customer Service and the ability to prioritize and have excellent time management, being able to work independently and as part of a team to achieve objectives.
This role is 37.5hrs p/w. It will be flexible, so there will be days you can work at home and also necessary days of travel and working in the office. The client provides a laptop and phone to allow for the flexible working.
- Collect rent, chase arrears, fill void properties, manage estates and deal with anti-social behavior .
- You’ll be responsible for carrying out generic Housing Management activities working collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Demonstrate effective relationship, negotiation and conflict resolution skills and be able to self-manage and prioritize
- understanding of housing, neighborhood management, housing law, universal credit, welfare benefits and how this relates to the work of a Registered Provider.
- Experience: Housing 3+yrs, Housing Management 1+years
- Compliance: 3yrs Referencing, Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Transport: Full driving license , Business insurance and own vehicle is necessary
- Hours: 37.5 p/w
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.