- Location: Surrey, England
- Salary: £15 - £30 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
Seven Social Care is looking for a Housing Manager to fill an exclusive opportunity in Surrey, London.
Generic housing manager required to cover for a vacant patch in Surrey as well as help with other housing related in the London and South East region. This can include helping other Housing Managers with their workload, possibly covering in South London and East London. Initial 3 months vacancy but may be longer and we are open to temp to perm opportunities also. The candidates needs to be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle, we pay expenses to cover that use.
- Full driving License needed, access to own vehicle and Business Insurance
- Depending on your location, you may also be providing excellent leadership to a small team
- Must be fully competent in voids and lettings, ASB, estate management issues, dealing with customer complaints, ensuring FRA actions are completed.
- Flexibility is key: Travel will be required and drivers license/vehicle is essential.
- Experience: Experience as housing manager or 1.5+ years experience in housing
- Compliance: Enhanced DBS check and Update Service
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with business insurance and own vehicle
- Hours: Up to 40 hours p/w.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Housing Manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Support Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.