- Location: Middlesex, England
- Salary: £22 - £22 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Elmas Zarif
You’ll be working across North London. 12 weeks. Duties: Generic Housing Management across the North London area, arrears management, void and allocations management, estate management including estate inspections, anti-social behavior management. Exceptional Customer Service and the ability to prioritize and have excellent time management, being able to work independently and as part of a team to achieve objectives.
This role is 40hrs p/w. There will be some travel involved. The client provides a laptop and phone to allow for the flexible working. On the job training is provided
- Collect rent, chase arrears, fill void properties, manage estates and deal with anti-social behavior.
- You’ll be responsible for carrying out generic Housing Management activities working collaboratively with other stakeholders
- Demonstrate effective relationship, negotiation and conflict resolution skills and be able to self-manage and prioritize
- understanding of housing, neighborhood management, housing law, universal credit, welfare benefits and how this relates to the work of a Registered Provider.
- Experience: Housing 3+yrs, Housing Management 1+years
- Compliance: 3yrs Referencing, Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Transport: Full driving license, Business insurance and own vehicle is necessary
- Hours: 40hrs p/w
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.