Job Reference: 62297
- Hammersmith, Greater London
- £24.35 - £24.35 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Housing Manager in Hammersmith and Fulham
Reporting to an Area Manager our Housing Managers are responsible for providing a comprehensive housing management service within our contract to Hammersmith & Fulham Council.
The purpose of the job is to:
– Develop strong and positive relationships with tenants, residents, community groups, local councilors, the client and other stakeholders.
– Become a central figure in the community you are working with, known for your ability to get the job done with professionalism, inclusivity, integrity and fairness
– Work with residents to develop initiatives to enhance the areas and estates managed by the village team
– Use your excellent technical and policy knowledge of housing management to resolve queries and cases such as successions, mutual exchanges, tenancy changes and breaches of tenancy
– Improve customer satisfaction with the housing management service we provide
– Work with your team and support your colleagues to make sure we meet our performance targets
Key Responsibilities You will be responsible for:
– Managing a patch of properties, working with tenants and residents groups to identify projects and initiatives that will enhance the area estates
– Being the first point of contact for tenants and residents on the full range of housing related issues
– Carrying out “end to end” casework across tenancy and leasehold properties (ASB, mutual exchanges, successions, assignments, tenancy terminations, sign ups, new tenancy visits etc)
– Working positively with teams at the Council where services are jointly delivered e.g. voids
– Investigation and enforcement of tenancy conditions and tenancy fraud where breaches occur
– Ensuring the quality standards and expectations for performance are met – whether financial, policy, procedural or behavioural, in writing, verbally and in practice.
– Recording key data and statistics on time and with accuracy so we can monitor our performance against targets.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.