Job Reference: 56648
Housing Options Officer
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £17.9 - £17.9 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for Housing Officer to work in Bournemouth. This is working for one of the Country’s leading providers of affordable housing, care and support and neighbourhood regeneration, this position is paying £17.90 per hour.
The Housing Officer is responsible for providing a customer focused housing service provision across supported and sheltered schemes, delivering a day to day housing management service and monitoring service level agreement with partners.
- Ensuring occupancy targets are met, through lettings and refurbishments of properties.
- Meeting rent collection and arrears targets.
- Providing practical support and information to clients when entering the service and throughout their involvement with the service, e.g., assisting clients in the completion of occupancy agreements and welfare benefit claims and liaison with benefit agencies.
- Adhering and assisting in the management of the schemes allocations procedure
- Monitoring and meeting relevant health and safety standards in properties.
- Carrying out day-to-day administration duties.
- Assisting in the monitoring of service contracts.
- Monitoring the delivery of reactive repairs across the properties within schemes in the cluster is of a high standard and cost effective
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working in a housing role with homeless clients.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.