Job Reference: RQ774872
Housing Repairs Coordinator
- Islington, Greater London
- £14.58 - £19.3 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Housing Repairs Coordinator for Islington Council. This is a temp contract initially.
To work in a busy contact centre to diagnose repairs accurately, raise orders on IT systems to contractors and book appointments
- Experience of dealing with phone enquiries in a professional, polite, sensitive, efficient and timely manner, to a high standard of customer care using the appropriate greeting, including name, adapting methods of communication to meet the needs of the customer and ensuring that a positive image of Islington Council is projected.
- To work closely with repairs supervisors, as a part of the Housing Services team to plan and co-ordinate the working day of Operatives to ensure all works are appointed to the satisfaction of the customer, while maximising efficiency and completing each task within the specified time allocations.
- To deal with customer complaints in accordance with the Complaints procedure and to escalate cases to Team Leaders as appropriate
- Experience of accurately processing service requests in line with policy and to provide advice and information to customers ensuring that all service requests are processed to Islington Council’s performance and standards, policy and procedural guidelines including statutory, complying with the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.