Job Reference: 57562
Housing Resettlement Manager
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £40 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Resettlement Manager to work in Bournemouth. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £40.00 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
This role will provide the strategic oversight of all refugee resettlement for BCP Council including the UK Resettlement Programme and be the single point of contact for South West Councils and the Home Office.
- Leading on the local response for resettlement in the BCP area
- Linking in with senior officers for relevant departments and agencies including Education, Adults and Children’s Social Care, Communities, Police, Health partners and third sector organisations, co-ordinating the local response.
- Strategic overview of the various government resettlement programmes
- Developed knowledge of eligibility and funding guidance to advise and sign post colleagues and partners
- Coordination and chairing of strategic meetings
- Press Enquiries and publicity communications including web content, statements on behalf of the Council and MP and Councillor responses
- Provide corporate reports and updates as required.
- Developing policies and ways of working across disciplines in light of Government guidance and local demands of the resettlement programmes.
- Budget responsibility for directing, resource and monitor the delivery of the resettlement schemes working closely with our contracted providers, voluntary sector and Finance.
- Direct the sourcing of housing options working closely with Housing colleagues and local providers
- Ensure an effective partnership strategy for identifying and addressing the needs of refugees with a range of needs including safeguarding and community challenges.
- Lead representation of BCP Council at Central Government and South West council forums as appropriate
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.