Job Reference: 58961
Housing Services Officer
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £13.7 - £13.7 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Housing Services Officers to work in Newcastle. These positions are initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £13.70 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
- Deliver a quality service which effectively allocates and lets properties; takes a joint approach to managing the void process; delivers a tenancy service, focussed on sustainability; manage the surrounding area where YHN customers are based, accounting for the community and local environment.
Committed to delivering a service of customer excellence.
Embrace YHN values, standards and organisational goals.
Adherence to and achievement of performance targets and budgets for the letting of properties and managing tenancies.
Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to ensure the delivery of joined up services.
Represent YHN in a range of forums including tenant and resident meetings.
Actively contribute to regular reviews of housing services to identify efficiencies and continually improve the service provision.
Follow agreed business processes, statutory and regulatory policies and frameworks relating to safeguarding, health and safety and equality and diversity.
Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and build constructive relationships which make it easier to do business with.
To undertake any other duties as and when required to support the delivery of service.
Ability to work flexibly across the City.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: Knowledge and experience of social housing, focussed on void management, letting properties, and tenancy and estate management.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 2 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.