Housing Solutions Assistant
- Location: Gateshead, England
- Salary: £11.39 - £11.39 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Solutions Assistant to work in Gateshead. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £11.39 per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
To act as a central point for customer enquiries and all referrals into Housing Support, including sign posting customers to the most appropriate team within the service to meet their needs. This includes Housing Options, Housing Support and Neighbourhood Relations.
To provide administrative support to meet the needs of Housing Support priorities including providing excellent customer service to customers, partners and colleagues.
- Act as a central point for all referrals into the service including customer self referrals, triaging them to the relevant team to action
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints professionally, effectively and accurately, including via telephone, e-mail, website and face to face
- Respond to enquiries from partner agencies, councillors and colleagues, professionally, effectively and accurately, including via telephone, e-mail, website and face to face
- Process applications for supported housing, including monitoring availability of bed spaces available to the service
- Arrange multi-disciplinary meetings, team meetings and events, including room booking, arranging transport and catering, accurate note taking and diary management
- Undertake customer satisfaction surveys, collating feedback to inform learning and service development
- Provide general administrative assistance to the overall service including monitoring post, filing, photocopying and ordering stationery and stock for dispersed accommodation, and other relevant duties
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: 2 years written references and proof of right to work in the UK.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.