Job Reference: 58751
Housing Solutions Officer
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- £17 - £22 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Housing Solutions Officer to work in Peterborough. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £17.00 – £22.00 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
- Completing interviews and making S184 decisions in line with current legislation.
Assisting with backlog of homeless cases and decision making.
Creating effective PHP’s.
Moving cases to the correct stage on the Jigsaw system in accordance with homelessness legislation.
Speaking to customers, landlords, homeowners to establish facts and circumstances that led to their homelessness.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: Experience of making homeless decisions under the legislation. Experience of conducting assessment interviews alongside negotiating and mediating with landlords, parents, and other providers. Knowledge of the Housing and Homeless Legislation, writing S184’s and PHP’s.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.