Housing Support Worker – Complex Needs
- Location: Richmond Park, England
- Salary: £11.11 - £11.11 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Robert Moore
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Housing Support Worker to work with a Complex Needs Service in Wandsworth and Richmond, London.
Is this something you woulld be interested in, if yes, get in touch!
This is a temporary position for an initial period of 3 months paying from £11.11 per hour.
Hours are 14.00-20.00 Monday to Friday.
As a Complex Needs Worker, you will ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) and other people at risk of abuse.
- To develop client / family or children and young people (as appropriate) led support using person-centred approaches.
- To undertake assessments and to produce and review support and safety plans for individuals to ensure a high-quality standard of support that promotes independent living.
- To ensure a high standard of service delivery is achieved by championing Home’s values, policies and procedures including safeguarding clients / families or children and young people (as appropriate) and other people at risk of abuse.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Support Worker.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.