Job Reference: 59009
- Ipswich, Suffolk
- £17.82 - £23.17 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 temporary HR Advisors to work in Ipswich, Suffolk. These positions are initially for a period of 6 months and will be paying £17.82 p/h PAYE or £23.17 p/h umbrella. Candidates can work either 3 or 5 days per week depending on personal preference.
As an HR Advisor you will provide professional employee relations casework support and advice to customers. You will be proactive in supporting managers with expert advice, guidance and case strategies to ensure they are well supported to manage their people issues robustly, aligned to their business. You will also assist managers in developing their own people management/employee relations capabilities to reduce demand.
- Ensuring that all cases are dealt with in the most efficient, high quality and customer centric way, providing a positive first impression of the HR service.
- Have an in-depth understanding of employee relations casework and reaching resolution, including the ability to reflect upon different options and provide professional, expert advice based upon the balance of risk, benefits and costs with a view to specific business need.
- Deal with a variety of complex queries from stakeholders including staff, managers, trade unions and HR colleagues.
- Support the wider HR team to implement and improve processes to ensure effective service delivery and compliance with legislative/best practice guidelines.
- Provide advice on the most appropriate course of action and coaching managers through difficult people issues, giving them confidence in tackling difficult conversations with their staff.
- Support managers to develop impactful correspondence to staff as required.
- Ensure timely and relevant aligned management information is collated and distributed to appropriate parties.
- Qualifications: Relevant qualifications in a related subject (e.g. foundation level HR qualification, NVQ 3, CIPD) or equivalent level of knowledge and experience.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.