Job Reference: 56242
HR and Payroll Officer
- Durham, County Durham
- £10.41 - £10.41 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary HR and Payroll Officer in Durham. This contract is initially until September 2022.
Ensure the accurate and timely processing of payroll and employee services information to ensure high volume monthly payments are made on time.
Create and maintain employee payroll records
To provide a flexible multi-skilled approach across the Payroll and Employee Service, ensuring a high level of service delivery is maintained .
- Work as part of a cohesive team to provide an efficient and effective helpdesk service to customers and employees, which includes dealing with a wide range of customer queries regarding a multitude of issues relating to the HR function.
- Input/upload, checking and reconciling of complex Payroll changes, in line with set deadlines to ensure all employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Undertake all work associated with the preparation of temporary payroll elements – including calculating, coding and payment of timesheets, mileage claims and other salary adjustments.
- Processing, balancing, and costing monthly payrolls.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.