Job Reference: 55382
HR Business Partner
- Kettering, Northamptonshire
- £150 - £200 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for 2 interim HR Business Partners to work in Kettering. This position is initially for a period of 3-6 months and is paying from £150.00 – £250.00 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive and professional HR service for line managers and employees. This role advises managers on people management solutions to mitigate risk to the organisation and maintain good employee relations. Working in partnership with managers and other HR professionals, the Senior HR BP drives through organisational change and support continuous improvement to services.
- Develop a business partner and customer focused relationship with portfolio services, keeping up to date with service priorities, challenges and initiatives through management meetings. Advise managers within directorate / service portfolios to apply creative solutions within HR frameworks and policies. Identify, assess and mitigate high level risk in relation to people management issues. Understand the political sensitivities of the service areas to challenge and influence managers in the appropriate manner.
Take the HR lead on identified change management projects including service restructures and TUPE transfers. Take a project management approach to support managers to drive through change to create cost effective structures to achieve business objectives. Ensure structural changes to the organisation are sustainable and support managers to embed structures and cultural changes and deliver an effective service within significant budget constraints.
Provide professional support and guidance to managers on employee relations’ issues, taking the lead on complex and high-profile casework. Work in partnership with Trades Unions to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the recognised trade unions.
Act as mediators and facilitators to advise the HR team on strategies for dealing with employee relations’ cases at an early stage to avoid complex formal disputes. Support and advise Senior Managers on 1st and 2nd Stage hearings.
Embed good practice with regards to safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults by advising managers on Customer’s disclosures policy and DBS process.
Work with the Legal team to provide HR representation at Employment Tribunals, helping to assess the risk and benefits of possible courses of action to obtain the best outcome for our Customers.
Work with the Strategic HR BP and colleagues to deliver a customer focussed and efficient HR Advisory service. Coach other colleagues within the HR team and role model behaviours to ensure performance is well managed and monitored.
- Qualifications: Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.