Job Reference: 56453
- London, Greater London
- £25.02 - £25.02 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a HR Manager to work in London.
Hybrid working – This role will be split between working from home, working at our Head office in London Bridge & our services across London.
Act as HR partner to managers in a specified client group, enabling the delivery of the highest level of service quality to our service users through our people. Play an instrumental role in the transformation of the services in line with the five-year strategy, including taking a lead role on any reward-related activity
- To coach and develop line managers to role model the organisation values and promote diversity
- Liaise with the Learning and Development Manager to support and promote the annual In-house Learning and Development portfolio into services
- Drive and guide the organisation in achieving success in their Disability Confident Employer journey
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to the HR team and to managers within all aspects of HR policy, practice and employee relations, discussing with, or referring matters to, the Director as required
- Experience within the same role
- Experience as an HR business partner in fast paced , change orientated environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent knowledge of employment law
- Significant experience and knowledge of TUPE, restructuring , change consultation
- Detail conscious
- Excellent written English
- IT literacy
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.