Job Reference: 57533
HR Strategy and Performance Advisor
- Exeter, Devon
- £13 - £20 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary HR Strategy and Performance Advisor to work in Exeter. This position is part-time and initially for a period of 3 months. The position is paying from £13.00 – £20.00 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
We are looking for candidates who can support across any or all the 3 areas – designing and delivering blended learning programmes; supporting the DeL team to develop learning packages and to work closely with the Senior S&P Adviser to provide L&D support for corporate projects.
Current projects include:
- The programme to embed our new core Principles and Behaviours framework into our existing learning catalogue.
- Supporting with the development, promotion and evaluation of mandatory training such as corporate safeguarding, a programme for all non-clinical/social care staff and Equality, diversity and Inclusion.
- Reviewing the onboarding and welcome process for new starters to create a positive experience which embeds the core principles and behaviours.
- Delivery and development of leadership learning opportunities aligned to the core practices which support our culture change programme
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: Ideally, you will have specific knowledge and experience in the areas of learning and development, learning management systems, digital, virtual, and blended learning solutions.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 2 – 3 days per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.