Job Reference: 57959
HR Systems and Information Officer
- Solihull, West Midlands
- £13.44 - £13.44 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing is working with Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council to recruit an HR Systems and Information Officer.
37 hours per week Monday – Friday, however if you require flexibility then please advise this on your CV.
£13.44 per hour.
Remote working available.
Initial 5 month contract to the end of November with the onlook of extension as you’ll be covering a vacancy.
To deliver accurate and timely HR information to facilitate effective decision-making.
– To deliver the yearly MI calendar of planned work to ensure information is delivered on time and meets the needs of customers.
– To lead and contribute in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of HR systems to ensure this meet the needs of the organisation.
– To lead on projects to support the Human Resources plan, to drive forward with continuous improvement through the exploitation of technology and process redesign.
- Qualifications: Relevant Qualification.
- Experience: 2+ years working in an HR role.
- Compliance: Up to date Passport.
- Travel: No driving needed for this role.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.