Job Reference: 56124
IDVA – Domestic Violence Service
- Harrow, Greater London
- £16.02 - £16.02 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an IDVA to work in Harrow within one of our Domestic Abuse Services.
Please note this is hybrid working with expectations to go to meetings in Harrow once a week.
Pay rate – £16.02 per hour
- Attending and working in partnership with MARACs, MASH, Police, Slough VAWG+ Group & Domestic Abuse Network Meetings.
- The IDVA will manage high profile / intensive case work.
- To ensure that SafeLives DASH Risk assessment, Individual Safety & Support Plan, Severity of Abuse Grid are in place and reviewed 6 weekly to support the client.
- Domestic violence, legal advice, housing needs, tenancy support, support of children, access to learning or employment dependent on the individual’s aspirations and needs.
- Ensure that identified support targets have been met in conjunction with other agencies delivering care and support services to clients.
- To ensure that support planning is outcome focused and that clients inform the type and level of support that they receive.
- To ensure as far as possible that a seamless service is being delivered by working closely with other support providers to have a joined up approach to addressing support needs. This will include joint working with GPs, health visitors, schools, counselling services, housing, the Police and any other agencies likely to be delivering support services to the service user. To attend meetings or forums addressing the needs of women, men and children who are experiencing domestic violence. With a particular focus on MARAC Team (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference) meetings.
- Qualifications: N/A
- Experience: 2+ years working within a same or similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work and DBS dated within the last 12 months (or registered on the online update service.)
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.