Income Management Admin Officer
- Location: West Bromwich, England
- Salary: £11 - £11 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Nareece Pulham
Seven Social Care is looking for a Income Management Admin Officer to fill an exclusive opportunity in West Bromwich!
You will be responsible for the delivery of the Income Management Service, maximising income by taking appropriate action to recover debts, whilst ensuring a fair approach to customer care.
- Provide basic money advice.
- Pursue recovery of debt from former tenants, including liasion with specialist debt collection agencies.
- Undertake correspondence, visits and interviews with tenants.
- Qualifications: 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above or equivalent.
- Experience: Relevant experience.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.