Job Reference: 57261
- Alconbury, Cambridgeshire
- £14 - £14 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Income Officer to work in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire. This position is initially for a period of 3-6 months and is paying £14.00 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
Your key priorities would be processing incoming payments, transferring income between accounts, identifying missing payments, bulk data input and responding to queries. The role is a full time position with 2 days working from home available at the moment – after initial training in Alconbury.
- Provide operational services within the Income Control team for LGSS. Responsible for ensuring that efficient, accurate and timely end-to-end processes are adhered to. Work as part of a team supporting your colleagues, mentoring Apprentices to a high standard.
- Respond to and resolve service requests and queries ensuring operational service priorities are met through ownership of the issue, adhering to agreed service standards and according to operational procedures.
- To process accurately and timely all payments received, through the various bank statements currently in operation, processing cheques, ABC Payments, Giro’s as well as processing refunds as required.
- Take responsibility and ownership on areas of the service where improvements could be made by making recommendations and implementing agreed changes to improve efficiency.
- To take responsibility for DD set up/collection/maintenance, customer maintenance/set up, interfaces, Credit memos.
- Work collaboratively on projects that support developments and improvements for the Transactions Service in a professional and positive way including supporting system implementations including conducting system testing and delivering training to staff on new system processes.
- Manage own workload, processing high quality information / data accurately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate awareness / understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behaviour, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: The successful candidate will ideally have experience of ERP together with cash management systems such as ICON to process income, although training will be provided. A background in income processing with experience of customer service/Accounts Receivable would be beneficial.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and references covering the last 3 years.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.