- Location: Tower of London, Greater London
- Salary: £12.95 - £12.95 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a full-time Income Officer to work within a service in Tower Hamlets.
The pay rate for this role is £12.95 per hour via PAYE, with umbrella options available.
This key role is to ensure all transactions are posted into rental ledger, and other financial ledgers as required, to facilitate accurate debt management.
- To ensure that income received into the bank is posted accurately into the Kypera rent accounting system.
- To update and maintain the bank spreadsheet (in Excel) showing receipts posted.
- To ensure all tenant starters and leavers have been promptly actioned for the respective rent week.
- Starters being cross-checked to the tenancy database (SalesForce In-Form).
- To review the suspense account monthly, to identify receipts not able to be allocated and liaise with the Senior Income Officer over allocation.
- To raise invoices related to rental system tenants and to follow up any non- payment of these invoices.
- To progress and follow up any non-payment of these invoices.
- To maintain a progress schedule of invoices raised and paid.
Experience: 2+ years working as an Income Officer or similar role.
Compliance: Up to date DBS or on the update service.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.