Job Reference: 61176
Independent Reviewing Officer
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £45 - £45 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Qualified Independent Reviewing Officer to work with Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council. This position is paying up to £45 per hour.
To maintain robust systems for the planning and review of children subject to child protection plans and children in care by, chairing both child protection conferences and planning meetings, chairing statutory child in care reviews, chairing reviews of foster carer’s approval, contributing to the quality assurance framework, being a champion for children, participating as a member of the Safeguarding Team.
- To contribute to an effective mechanism for child protection conferences and child in need planning meetings within the authority.
- To contribute to the reviewing system for children in care or the reviewing of foster carer approvals.
- To act as a lead on quality assurance and to support the work of senior managers to encourage effective planning for children in care and those subject to child protection plans.
- To lead on or contribute to, as appropriate, the development and dissemination of policy and procedure for children in care and/or children subject to child protection plans.
- To offer advice to the staff of the Children’s
- Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.