Job Reference: 58229
Interim Head of Revenues and Benefits
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £32 - £40 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an Interim Head of Revenues and Benefits to work in Newcastle. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £32.00 – £40.00 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available).
To ensure the Cabinet’s political vision and priorities are translated into delivery and its values are embedded at all levels of the service.
To manage the planning and direction of the service area.
- To be accountable for the service performance and/or professional management of a service with defined management responsibilities and to establish clear business goals whilst ensuring it is delivering value for money and positive outcomes for people.
- To contribute to meeting the Council’s priorities by ensuring the delivery of quality, consistent and value for money services through effective service and business planning, partnership working and budget/performance management.
- To contribute to meeting political and financial objectives by leading and encouraging the innovation of service delivery methods and improvements through active engagement with councillors, staff, trade unions, service users, communities, schools, partners, providers and businesses to improve outcomes. To lead, develop and empower staff to support their personal achievement and contribution to the delivery of the Council’s and service objectives.
- To contribute or assist in fulfilling the statutory functions of the service.
- To represent and promote the Council in relation to key aspects of strategy, policy and desired business outcomes.
- To carry out specific corporate roles and assignments and such other duties as appropriate to the role, including the role of statutory officer.
- To promote and implement the Council’s Equality Policy in all aspects of employment and service delivery.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
For over a decade, Seven Resourcing has successfully recruited Social Worker’s for local authorities and leading social care services across the UK. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from over one thousand reviews, our multi-award-winning team is ready to find you a social care role that’s close to home and pays what you deserve.
In 2021, Seven Resourcing won four Recruiter Awards, including Best Temporary Agency, Best Public Sector Agency, Most Effective Back Office Operation and Recruitment Agency of the Year. We’re also listed by Best Companies, Great Place to Work and Future 50, so you’re in safe hands!