Job Reference: 60782
Interim Head of Revenues and Benefits
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £39.5 - £50 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim Head of Revenues and Benefits to work in Newcastle. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £39.50 – £50.00 per hour (PAYE and umbrella payment options are available). Hybrid working is available (3 days in the office 2 days at home).
To ensure the Cabinet’s political vision and priorities are translated into delivery and its values are embedded at all levels of the service.
To manage the planning and direction of the service area.
- To be accountable for the service performance and/or professional management of a service with defined management responsibilities and to establish clear business goals whilst ensuring it is delivering value for money and positive outcomes for people.
- To contribute to meeting the Council’s priorities by ensuring the delivery of quality, consistent and value for money services through effective service and business planning, partnership working and budget/performance management.
- To contribute to meeting political and financial objectives by leading and encouraging the innovation of service delivery methods and improvements through active engagement with councillors, staff, trade unions, service users, communities, schools, partners, providers and businesses to improve outcomes.
- To lead, develop and empower staff to support their personal achievement and contribution to the delivery of the Council’s and service objectives.
- To contribute or assist in fulfilling the statutory functions of the service.
- To represent and promote the Council in relation to key aspects of strategy, policy and desired business outcomes.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.