Job Reference: 60685
Interim Registered Manager
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £24.72 - £24.72 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim Registered Manager to work in Gloucester. This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £24.72 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
As Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring the services continued compliance with relevant legislation. Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources. As the registered manager, you will develop a positive and enabling approach to supporting vulnerable adults with assessed care and support needs. You will promote close working relationships with other teams in Adult Social Care and raise awareness of the services across Gloucestershire.
- Lead day-to-day management of the team to ensure the delivery of high-quality services, and to ensure the safety and wellbeing of carers, staff and service users.
- Provide individual/group professional, reflective supervision, and support to others, ensuring that practice is continuously critically reflected upon and improved; modelling best practice and ensuring good outcomes.
- Manage recruitment and retention activities, including interviews, shortlisting, induction and probations.
- Ensure the services are appropriately resourced with the right number of suitably qualified, skilled and experienced staff, ensuring the provision of an effective out of hours on-call service. Oversee the co-ordination of care workers across all areas.
- Ensure the service meets, and indeed exceeds, the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 and the Care Quality Commission guidance ‘Essential Standards of Quality & Safety’
- At all times ensure that priority is given to the safeguarding of young people and vulnerable adults and that the council’s and the service’s safeguarding policies and procedures are followed
- NVQL4 or equivalent .
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.