Intermediate Care Design Manager (Interim)
- Location: Chelmsford, England
- Salary: £425 - £425 per day
- Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Intermediate Care Design Manager to work with Essex County Council.
This position is initially for a period of 6 months and is paying £425 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company).
This role offers a flexible, hybrid-working approach, mixing home-based working with attendance at office locations as the work requires.
The hiring manager is willing to consider either part-time or full-time candidates.
You will be at the forefront of service change, using your expertise on Intermediate Care delivery to work across its Intermediate Care systems, with Local Authority Commissioners, the NHS, social care operations and Intermediate Care providers.
This role is a pivotal part of cross-organisational working to improve flow and promote people’s independence in Essex.
You will work to develop and embed an Intermediate Care service model fit for the future, focussed on delivering excellent outcomes via driving greater collaboration between stakeholders in the system and a continual learning and improvement ethos. The model work will build upon Intermediate Care ‘case for change’ approaches being developed in each NHS system in Essex (North Essex, West Essex, Mid and South Essex).
- You will use your leadership and organisational skills to influence and implement change, as well as strong competencies in pathway and service design, using data (including service user and frontline ‘lived experience’ feedback), and a grounding in Intermediate Care practice and processes.
- You will also be heavily involved in development of a workforce strategy for Intermediate Care and will be required to keep quality and patient satisfaction at the heart of this work.
- This role involves travelling around Essex and beyond. A driving licence and car – or the ability to meet the mobility requirements of the role through other means is essential.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Part-time or full-time hours are considered.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.