Job Reference: RQ651457
Internal Communications Manager
- Newham, Greater London
- £316.33 - £400 per day
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager for Newham Council on a temp basis of around 6-8 months initially. Hybrid working is available.
The main focus of the role is to create internal communication plans, liaise with the Chief Exec’s office on messaging as well as handle the internal newsletter, intranet site and other internal communications when and if they arise.
- Audience of 4,000 across the borough
- Liaison with the Chief Executive crafting messaging to a high standard for the senior manager of the council
- Liaison with the Chief Exec’s office on messaging
- Producing the internal staff newsletter, intranet site and other internal communications products when and if they arise
- Running and producing senior leaders forum
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Resourcing:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.