Job Reference: 56760
Investment Fund Programme Officer
- Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- £13.71 - £17.26 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a number of temporary Investment Fund Programme Officers to work in Newcastle. These positions are initially for a period of 6 months and is paying from £13.71 – £17.26 per hour (PAYE and Umbrella payment options are available).
To coordinate the delivery of allocated programmes, projects, contracts, stakeholder events and funding streams to ensure that the Combined Authority fulfils its corporate and strategic responsibilities.
- To assist in the planning, organisation and management of programmes, projects and standards to ensure the most effective and efficient use of resources.
- To develop and monitor relevant processes and procedures to ensure the timeliness and effective control over projects and programmes.
- To coordinate regular reviews of individual projects and to support the effective development, progress and evaluation of the programme and project portfolio.
- To organise and attend stakeholder events and coordinate engagement activity to support programme and project activity.
- To ensure management information is processed, analysed and presented as required to ensure programme and projects are effectively monitored.
- To account for expenditure and reconcile spend in accordance with financial regulations.
- To support or undertake specific projects, analytical and statistical work, and to assist in the preparation of information to support the objectives of the Combined Authority.
- To develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: Experience of developing and managing information systems and processes to capture performance data, supporting programme delivery.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and 2 x references.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.