Job Reference: 55285
Joint Provider Development Officer – Social Care
- Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £18.49 - £19.96 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Joint Provider Development Officer to work in Northampton. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £18.49 – £19.96 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
The Provider and Community Catalyst Function of the Commissioning, Quality and Outcomes function is responsible for the development, planning and implementation of providers events and engagement schemes, ensuring that there is ongoing and continuous communication with both the provider market and voluntary sector.
The team will develop a robust approach to Community Capacity Building (based on evidence best practice examples) in order to expand possibilities and options for people who may be in need of services and support.
This will require engagement with the CQO & CCG Managers to ensure that this work is embedded into all future plans and working closely with 3rd sector partners, community groups and the Capital Projects Manager to support and develop these options as part of future community hubs and Integrated Care Services and the need for community resilience.
The post holder will work to an agreed schedule of work led by the Provider Development/Community Catalyst Manager for Provider, 3rd Sector and in support of work priorities established and agreed with CCO & CCG Managers as part of a short, medium and long-term plan.
The post holders will work alongside CCO Service Managers and CCO Managers to establish and sustain an effective programme of engagement and development for all providers. This will include a targeted Learning & Development programme, ensuring and monitoring regular Provider Forums and supporting the development of Innovation Forums as required.
- To support the Joint Provider and Community Catalyst Manager in creating effective programmes for the engagement and development of the provider market taking into account the plans from the Older People and Inclusion service areas and any joint plans with the CCG.
- To work directly with the third sector to develop a wider understanding of the social care market, opportunities and pressures.
- To help facilitate bringing third sector and service users together to explore ideas of building community capacity and alternatives to more formal service provision.
- Help support effective partnership working and interactions across all key stakeholders and opportunities for joint approaches and opportunities across Public Health, health, the CCG & Adult Social Care Commissioning.
- Work closely with Brokerage and commissioning staff as well as health colleagues in the development of a Community Information Directory and help build innovative options for strengths based care.
- Support the embedding of wellbeing and prevention ideas in commissioning and contracts based on learning in other areas or from other partners and stakeholders.
- Help schedule, set up and run provider and 3rd sector events ensuring that there is ongoing and continuous communication across all sector providers.
- Maintain a database of all providers (contracted and on the community service director) and support regular communication campaigns, newsletter production and awareness correspondence with the provider and third sector market about best practice, up and coming events and new initiatives.
- Support the Joint Provider and community Catalyst Service Manager and other CQO managers in the development of joint initiatives as directed by the AD of Commissioning.
- Qualifications: Educated to A level standard or equivalent experience in commissioning
- Experience: 2+ years working with in a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check and references covering the last 3 years.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.