Job Reference: 59774
- Ashford, Kent
- £11.95 - £11.95 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Journey Coach to fill a fantastic role in Ashford.
As a Journey Coach you will be responsible for the delivery of individual, positive outcome focused support packages to clients in a supported scheme, ensuring that the support service promotes empowerment and independence.
- Ensure the delivery of individual personalised support packages, reflective of different client needs.
- Assist clients with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent, claiming benefits, preparing units to let.
- Undertake referrals and assessments of potential clients, working with them to identify the most appropriate housing solution for their needs.
- Working with clients to agree and set goals and actions.
- Meet clearly defined client outcome targets through key-working, support plans, risk assessments and other interventions.
- Experience: 1+ years support/housing experience.
- Compliance: Up to date DBS.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.