Learning and Organisational Development Partner
- Location: Dudley, England
- Salary: £23.49 - £23.49 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Alistair Guite
Seven Resourcing is working with Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council to recruit for a Learning and Organisational Development Partner within their HR, Organisational Development and EDI service.
This is paying £23.49 per hour
The post holder will use their highly developed specialist knowledge and experience of learning and development to support the Council’s Strategic Plans.
The role is varied and will lead, develop, implement and embed a range of learning and development initiatives that support our new People Strategy and organisational capability.
Key workstreams will include the design, development and some delivery of management development programmes, supporting our coaching and mentoring schemes, as well as supporting / facilitating council change initiatives to improve our organisational capability and realise the Council’s ambition to be a high performing organisation
1. Implementation of all aspects of Learning & Organisational Development activity in support of the delivery of key L&D workstreams.
2. Design and implementation of the new management development programmes. This will include scoping content and identifying resources to support the programmes, delivering parts of the programme, working with partners across the organisation to develop a communications plan, engaging line managers and participants and launch of the programmes.
3. Liaise with internal and external partners and providers in the commissioning of learning & development activity.
4. To encourage and develop internal and external partnerships with a range of stakeholders from staff and managers to external providers.
5. Supporting other management & leadership development activities including launching the DMBC coaching & mentoring schemes and review of the annual appraisal process.
6. Develop, deliver, monitor and evaluate the impact of L&OD interventions including face to face training, team building, e-learning, management & leadership development, coaching and mentoring.
7. Work with business analysts to utilise data and intelligence, including benchmarking data to challenge and influence business decision making.
8. Develop the learning and development offer for the Council, ensuring that activity is aligned to the Council’s vision and priorities in line with best practice and current thinking.
9. Make full and appropriate use of digital technology and HR information systems to support and enhance effective working practices for self and customers.
10. Any other duties appropriate to the role as required.
- Qualifications: Chartered Member of the Institute of Personnel & Development or equivalent.
Evidence of continuous professional development and keeping up to date with employment law and best practice across all sectors.
- Experience: Demonstrate post qualifying experience of providing a range of Learning & Development Services Significant experience of advising and supporting all levels of managers and staff on Learning & Development activity, primarily management development and coaching.
Demonstrable experience of extensive engagement with a range of stakeholders in a L&D related client-consultant relationship.
Extensive experience of designing, delivering, embedding and evaluating Leadership & Management programmes that drive cultural change.
Experience of benchmarking and analysis of information including data trends to make informed decisions
- Compliance: Up to date Passport and Drivers Licence
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.