Job Reference: GH21
Learning & Development Officer
- Bury, Greater Manchester
- £18 - £18 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Learning & Development Officer in the Bury, Greater Manchester area.
This is a full time role offering 37 hours per week.
The rate of pay is £18.00 P/H.
- To lead on the development and maintenance of the BISP multi agency Learning & Development programme for Childrens and Adult Safeguarding.
- To develop training programmes to meet the BISP statutory requirements under Working Together (2018) / Care Act (2014).
- To lead on the development and implementation of the annual multi agency safeguarding training plan.
- To generate income for the BISP by offering bespoke training sessions to external groups/bodies.
- Take the lead on behalf of the BISP for developing, promoting, evaluating and coordinating the inter-agency safeguarding learning and development programme for all organisations whose managers, staff or volunteers come into contact/work with children, young people and vulnerable adults in Bury.
- Fully support BISP, Independent Chair, Board members and subgroups with advice and guidance when required.
- Recruit, maintain, develop and support a pool of inter-agency trainers, ensuring the training they provide on behalf of the BISP is of a high quality and to agreed standards.
- To ensure lessons from Local child safeguarding practice reviews, national reviews and Safeguarding Adult Reviews & identified key performance initiatives are reflected and explore in multi-agency training courses.
- Utilise specialist safeguarding knowledge and training expertise to develop, promote, coordinate and/or contribute to a variety of learning and development events at local, regional and national level in response to identified need.
- A recognised professional qualification relevant to the post. For example, social work, training.
- In depth knowledge of current practice and legislation in safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
- Understanding of current BSB policy, regional policy and national policy regarding safeguarding.
- An up to date DBS check.
- Right to work in UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Resourcing is now one of the UK’s largest suppliers of temporary health and social care professionals. Rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot from 1900+ reviews, and with 20 major awards behind us, we take pride in knowing we can find you the best possible rates in a role you can be proud of.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, but we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website, where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.