Leasehold Major Works Team Leader
- Location: Hammersmith & Fulham, England
- Salary: £165 - £250 per day
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Michael Bowen
Seven Social Care is looking for a Leasehold Major Works Team Leader at London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham Council
This is a hybrid role with the appointee spending 2-3 of the 5 days in the office in Hammersmith, 2-3 days at home.
Manage a team of major works officers to make sure the Council can recover a proportion of its expenditure from homeowners through compliance with the lease, current legislation, and prevailing case law.
– Support and, where necessary, deputise for the Head of Home Ownership Services.
– Support officers in issuing statutory consultation notices, raising invoices and providing advice to homeowners and colleagues.
– Represent the team and the Council at forums, surgeries, roadshows, and other types of meeting.
– Draft borough-wide mailshots for qualifying long-term agreements.
– Investigate and resolve complex disputes, and coordinate joint inspections where appropriate.
– Facilitate the Council’s programme of works by working closely with colleagues from Capital Delivery, Mechanical and Electrical, Repairs, H&F Maintenance, Finance and other relevant areas of the Council.
– Develop relationships with other providers in the field and engage in benchmarking exercises.
– Develop and maintain specialist knowledge around the role, and minimise risk by ensuring the Council always operates in a manner that is compliant and reflects latest developments in statute, case law and best practice.
– Ensure the team is delivering a first-rate customer service with high levels of customer engagement
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.