Job Reference: RQ657595
Leaving Care Pathway Co-ordinator
- Havering, Greater London
- £35 - £44.05 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for an experienced Leaving Care Pathway Co-ordinator for Havering Council. This is a temporary contract for 3-6 months initially with a view to extend.
To co-ordinate care across service areas and the multi-agency network for young people aged 14-24 who are entitled to leaving care services.
- Work in partnership with young people to co-produce pathway plans and services to improve the transition to adulthood
- Work with the multi-agency network to passport young people to services based on their need and value added
- Work with partner agencies to remove barriers and improve continuity of care across services for children and adults
- Conduct assessments of children and young people’s circumstances and issues to determine intervention / referral to the appropriate service
- To support the Leaving Care Team Manager and other relevant service area leads in undertaking elements of the statutory role
- To be accountable for providing, in a timely fashion, all relevant information and statistical analysis with regard to the outcomes of children looked after and care leavers for a variety of audiences to include elected members and senior local authority managers
- Contribute to the priorities of the Care Resources and Innovation Programme as they develop
- Experience: 2+ years working in a similar role.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.