Leaving Care Specialist
- Location: Bradford, England
- Salary: £12.69 - £15.33 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
I hope you’re well; I’m reaching out to inform you that Seven Resourcing are looking for Leaving Care Specialist (personal advisor).
Our agency is currently seeking experienced and dedicated Leaving Care Specialists happy to go the extra mile.
This job role is a full-time position working 37 hours per week on an initial 6-month contract working within the Bradford metropolitan district council.
PAYE-£12.69 to £15.33 UMBRELLA-£15.80 to £19.09
To provide support services for children and families aged 16 -25, ensuring you work within legal frameworks and policies and procedures appropriate to the service.
To work in partnership with other professionals involved with the children and their families.
Respond to children and families in crisis and to ensure the safeguarding needs of children and young people are met.
– To facilitate, directly and indirectly the assessment of need and engaging with the ongoing monitoring and reassessment of need over time.
– Provide practical, personal, and emotional support to children and young people to meet assessed needs and promote their health, physical emotional development and wellbeing.
– Support and advise young people leaving care in key areas including health, benefits, education, training, employment accommodation/housing and personal wellbeing.
– Identify and support young people to overcome barriers to learning.
– Enable and empower young people to make decisions in their lives and to self-advocate and advocate on behalf of young people who do not have the skills to do this.
– Facilitate the construction of a Pathway Plan, from the assessment which establishes a viable response to established need over time.
NVQ 3 or equivalent in a related discipline
DBS children and adults
2+ years’ experience in a similar role
Full UK driver’s license
Use of your own vehicle
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV. If you don’t have any experience within children and families and would like to know what else is available, please advise what you’re looking for.
I look forward to hearing from you.
A bit about us:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role. We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.