Job Reference: 62315
- Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire
- £16 - £16 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Legal Practitioner to work within Nottinghamshire.
Initial 3 month contract as you’re covering a vacancy.
£16 per hour
Temp – perm opportunities are possible but not 100% guaranteed. You would need to re-apply however if you’re already in the service then you have a better chance of being successful.
Job Description: Nottinghamshire County Council is seeking a dedicated and skilled Legal Practitioner to join our legal team. As a Legal Practitioner, you will play a crucial role in providing legal advice, support, and representation to the council and its various departments.
- Offer legal advice and guidance to Nottinghamshire County Council and its departments.
- Conduct legal research and analysis to support the council’s decision-making processes.
- Prepare legal documents, including contracts, agreements, and policies.
- Qualified solicitor or barrister with a valid practicing certificate.
- Experience in providing legal advice and support in a public sector or local government setting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of UK law, particularly in areas relevant to local government operations.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Support Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.