Job Reference: 62204
Lettings Team Leader (Housing)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £22.03 - £27.43 per hour
- Temporary / Full Time
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Lettings Team Leader (Housing) to work in Cambridge . This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £22.03 (PAYE) or £27.43 (umbrella) per hour. The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
To be responsible for managing and motivating the team to ensure effective delivery of customer focussed services on time and within budget.
To be responsible for managing and being responsible for the efficient and effective coordination of the letting of Council residential properties including assisting tenants moving in/out and maximining overall rental income.
Contribute to the corporate objectives and overall success of Cambridge City Council through effective working with colleagues in the Council and with partners and elected members.
- Undertake the day-to-day management of the Lettings team, ensuring the efficient and effective coordination of the lettings process in order to achieve the annually set performance targets for reletting properties.
- Provide robust line management and practical support to the Lettings team.
- Be responsible for the void management and tenancy start-up for all City Council’s properties including liaising with internal Voids team to minimise void times and maximising income through sustainable tenancies.
- Be responsible for ensuring that properties are advertised on Homelink as quickly as possible, and properties are shortlisted in a timely manner once the advert is closed.
- Provide a high level of customer service, including assisting tenants moving in and out of Council properties and offering customer advice and information about other aspects relating to their tenancy. Accompany tenants/prospective tenants to view empty properties and completing the sign-up process of new tenancies with tenants.
- Ensure that there is full collaboration on the handover of new council properties.
- Effectively manage the capacity of the service and anticipate the impact of changes within internal or external services that may impact on the Lettings team.
- Investigate and resolve complex customer complaints and to respond to enquiries from elected Councillors, MPs, solicitors and advice agencies.
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and a current DBS.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.