Local Offer and Business Support Manager
- Location: Kettering, England
- Salary: £16.99 - £22.09 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Sam Boggis
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary Local Offer and Business Support Manager to work in Kettering, Corby or Thrapston. This position is initially for a period of 4 months and is paying £16.99 PAYE / £22.09 Umbrella per hour.
- To lead, manage and deliver information and support of the Local Offer across North Northants working closely with our partners.
- To ensure statutory compliance with the legislative requirements relating to the Family Information service and the sharing of information to parents, carers and young people
- To support with the disaggregation of service between North & West Northamptonshire (information, website, processes and policies)
- Further details on the Local Offer can be found here: https://www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/councilservices/children-families-education/send/local-offer/Pages/default.aspx
- NVQ level 3 or 4 in Information, Advice and Guidance (desirable).
Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
Compliance: Current DBS and references covering the last 3 years.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.