Local Safeguarding Children partnership Development Officer
- Location: Solihull, England
- Salary: £27.53 - £33.3 per hour
- Type: Temporary / Full Time
- Contact: Alistair Guite
Seven Social Care is working with Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council to recruit a Local Safeguarding Children partnership Development Officer.
Agency Partnership Working is an essential requirement so please evidence this on your CV.
£33.30 per hour – any negotiations please contact me;
To support the LSCP and LSCP Business Manager to meet the requirements of Working Together 2018 and the duties and function of the LSC Business Unit in respect of a range of activities and including Quality Assurance, User Engagement and Learning and Development
To support the development and implementation of the LSCP business plan and functions. Which includes:
– Supporting with performance reporting
– Supporting with a range of QA functions.
– Monitoring data from across the partnership, regionally and nationally.
– Supporting with the work of the LSCP sub-groups and associated activity including task and finish groups.
– Supporting the LSCP Business unit with key pieces of planned work
2 To support the development and implementation of the LSCP business plan and associated improvement plan activities. Which includes:
– Effectively involving and engaging with partners.
– Improving the involvement and engagement of Children, young people and families in work of the Partnership
– Understanding individual’s experience of the safeguarding children and young people process in Solihull.
– Supporting the LSCP with sub-group activity
3 To support with the promotion and following up implementation of key learning via the LSCP including:
– Supporting the design and when required the delivery of the LSCP Training offer.
– Measuring the impact on multi-agency practice
– Work proactively with others across the partnership to share learning
4 To support with learning across the partnership on local, regional and national issues around the safeguarding of children and young people including:
– Supporting learning events.
– Supporting opportunities to review how well learning from local reviews have been embedded in multi-agency practice
5 To develop and promote all aspects of the safeguarding agenda through making links with a range of external agencies,
6 To promote engagement with the Private, Voluntary and Independent Sector to safeguard children and young people.
7 To work with members of LSCP and external bodies on projects and service developments which, will improve outcomes for adults with care and support needs.
8 To work in a manner which preserves the rights of people with protected characteristics and to be committed to addressing discrimination in all its forms.
9 To keep up to date with local and national research and best practice in relation to safeguarding adults.
10 To contribute to the development and delivery of the LSCP Annual Report and Business Plan.
11 To work in accordance with national and local legislative requirements, policies and procedures.
12 Any other appropriate duties as and when required.
– Qualifications: Degree approved by the SWE.
– Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
– Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
– Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
– Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.