Job Reference: 56314
Locality Lead – Adults Community Team
- Somerset, Somerset
- £41 - £41 per hour
- Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a Locality Lead to work with Somerset County Councils Adults Community Team in Yeovil. This is paying £41 per hour and offers flexible remote/office working.
We’re looking for an experienced Social Worker or Occupational Therapist who can help support someone’s journey out of hospital and back into the comfort of their own homes and communities where we feel people recover best.
- Tailoring solutions around individuals needs and providing continuity of support and intervention following hospital discharge
- Promoting independence in everything your team does
- Work alongside Health and Social Care colleagues
You will be offered
- Small supportive teams
- Support to work from a strengths and relationship-based approach
- Regular high-quality systemic supervision and annual appraisals
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular training and continuing development opportunities
- Qualifications: Degree in Social Work.
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help